BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

That long black cloud is comin' down. I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

'ello, 'ello.

SO...I finally got my G1 today! That's exciting.

AND...I started guitar lessons and I LOVE it. My fingers feel a little bruised at the moment, but I don't really mind. It's a lot of fun just strumming away learning the different chords. That's about as much as I know at the moment. :)

Not too much has gone on lately. I saw Gran Torino last night. It was a good movie, regardless of all of Clint Eastwood's racial slurs. That's just his character, though.

I'd love to just type and type away about whatever is on my mind, but I find my mind to be oddly blank at this exact moment. It is 8:09pm and I am uncharacteristically tired. Hmm...

I just hope I didn't catch any strange diseases from the driving centre where I wrote my test. It was that creepy, eerie, government building type sterile look: the uncomfortable, metal with holes in them chairs, the white walls, the fluorescent lights, and the unhappy people behind the counters who appear to hate their jobs. Unfortunately, the "sterile" part always seems overlooked and usually smells of cigarettes.

There was this white gangsta, "wangsta", in the written test area when I went in. And he had just failed his test and was muttering and complaining, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. And then he gave me a really dirty look. And I simply smiled politely at him. He was amusing.

The chairs were unformtable, with the small, flat area attached to the arm of the chair to write on. It reminded me of the scene in Men In Black when they people are all given the tests to write and no desk or flat surface. So, Will Smith's character gets up and grabs the table from the middle of the room. Except, sadly for me, there was no table for me drag across a room. Not today, at least...

So...I am going to do some print work for my mom, who needs poster's and ticket's designs tweeked a little. And then maybe play some more guitar.

'Til next time.

-Lana

0 comments: