BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rebel rebel, youve torn your dress. Rebel rebel, your face is a mess

Good Evening.

I'm currently uploading a video to my YouTube Account. Yay! Click here. Or not, you don't have to or anything.

Today was uneventful. I finished a script for drama class and e-mailed that off to the group members. I filmed a 51 things in my room and a video blog today. So, good for me for doing something, there.

My thoughts before bed are primarily how my morning will be just like every other morning before school. Set my alarm for 6:00 am. Get up at 6 and set my alarm for 7:00. Get up at 7. OR possibly re-set the alarm for 7:15. I reset it for 7:30 the other morning...

I then walk out into the dark hallway, leaving my bedroom door slightly open, and go through the living room and into the kitchen. Then follows the second biggest decision of my morning. What to eat for breakfast. I had been eating Cinnabons with homemade chocolate ice cream, but, sadly, they are all consumed now. I'll probably have toast or a bagel.

I then sit in the dark, on the couch, in front of the coffee table and eat. Quietly. By myself. This eating ranges between 3-20 minutes. It depends on if I have any profound thoughts that let my mind wander.

I then get washed up and whatnot. And then the biggest decision of the day. What to wear. Skinny jeans probably. And then a t-shirt with a saying or picture of some form. And then a hoodie. And neon coloured socks. And my converses. Usually. That's just an in general statement.

And then my mom drives me to school.

So, as I go to bed I say an early "Hello," to my oh so predictable morning to come.

Goodnight to you all.

-Lana

0 comments: