BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Lazy...

'ello.

If you are reading this, it is plausible that you know me in person. However, if that is not the case, an enthusiastic hello and spastic hand wave to you. :)

I am planning on starting a video blog aka vlogging, sometime today. Hopefully. But I am a procrastinator and I am somewhat lazy...

Concerning, I just imported video from my last Samhain Social (Hallowe'en Party) of my friends and I burning a My Little Pony pinata. The year before we burned Dora the Explorer. Good stuff.

But ya... vlogging is probably more beneficial for everyone because I talk with hand gestures and sound effects and facial expressions. Although, I suppose everyone talks with facial expressions. Unless they have something that stops that from happening. That would be weird...

I will post a link to my YouTube Channel when I have stuff uploaded.






0 comments: