BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

So go ahead and talk about your bad day... I want all the details of the pain and misery that you are inflicting on the others...

Good Afternoon/Evening, I suppose.

I just got home from a dance session. It's always such a wonderful thing. I finished off both of my choreographies, co-writing with my Mom. And I just finished drinking a latte that I bought at work. It's been a good after-school time of the day.

So, my morning went as follows: I had set my alarm at 5:30, to get up at 6:30, so I could take a shower. At 5:30 I turned off the radio (which in inconveniently right next to my bed) and re-set it for 7:00. At 7:00 I re-set the alarm for 7:15. At which point I forced myself to roll out from under my warm blankets and off of my four poster bed. I scavenged for a hoodie to wear, because it's slightly chilly in the house, amongst my pile of clothes on the floor.

I opened my bedroom door as much as I could (there are things placed precariously behind it) and walked down the hallway, through the living room, past the little gate thingy and into my kitchen (the gate is there to remind the dog he needs to stay in the kitchen at night). I then proceeded to make myself some toast. And then found out the hard way that there was little to none chocolate soy milk. I drank the small amount that was left, hoping to find juice in the fridge. But no such luck. And I don't like drinking water. So I was left drinkless with my toast. As I sat and ate it in the dark, sitting on my couch. Although, the sun had put interesting orange stripes in the sky this morning.

Regardless, I ate my toast in 5 minutes. Calculated that I had enough time to take a shower, even though it was 7:30, by now. At 8:00 I was all spiffy and clean and had straightened my hair. It was now time for finding clothing.

I settled with denim jeans, a dark brown t-shirt with cool colourful patterns on it that my best freinds gave me for Christmas one year, and a black zip-up sweater. So a bit different from what I predicted.

I made it to school on time, though. Which was good. I don't really have an issue woth being late, but fellow peers always look at you scrutinizingly when you walk in. I'm used to it, but I don't think it's a necessary thing to have in my mornings. Because I hate mornings.

Anyways! When I was walking to the dance studio today after school with my friend "Teenage Loser" (Go check out his blog!) we passed this older women on the sidewalk, who stopped mid stride and waited for us to pass her before continuing walking. It was a tad bizarre. She had a beige shawl and a purple/mauve/pink-ish coat. Not sure how that's relevant, though. She also had this rerally distant stare, as if looking off to something in the distance at something none of us were priveledged to see. She was...interersting...

I have homework to do, and a video blog to post. So ya... Hurray for reading 9 pages of a Sociology text book, writing a science lab and memorizing a script for drama. I'm already saying "Hello!" to Procrastination. Concerning I prefer to do homework after dinner. And it's 6:01 as I type. And dinner won't be for another half hour probably. But, oh well. I shall get it all finished...eventually.

'Til Next Time.

-Lana

P.S. I've just been informed that dinner IS ready. And it's pasta. Yay! Although, I'm not very content that my prediction skills are off...hmm...

0 comments: