BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Feels like you made a mistake, You made somebody's heart break, But now I have to let you go, I have to let you go...

Evening to you all.

I had some tea and I think I feel worse. My sinuses are becoming stuffed up and a cough is developing... oh well... it's that time of the year, I suppose. As long as I do not get a sinus infection, I'll be fine.

I filmed a video blog about how many books I have truly started and never finished. Also, those that I have and have never opened. I'm in the process of loading it into iMovie. I'll have it onto YouTube later tonight if I don't go to bed before then.

I'm currently working on a 'graphic organizer' aka chart, for Sociology, it is due Wednesday, though, so I'm good. And tomorrow night I am going to see Slumdog Millionaire avec Carter (author of "Life of a Teenage Loser"). So that should be fun. Thursday I apparently have a bio test, and that should go okay. It's unfortunately more bio chemistry for this unit, but I'll manage.

I was snacking on Sweedish Berries and Pretzels. I swear I could eat my body weight in both of those unhealthy-ish foods. As well, my eyes are really itchy and I don't know why, so that is irriating.

Wendy's has this fish fillet type thing going on at the moment. I find it quite off putting, not only because I am not a huge fan of fish/seafood to begin with, but because it is a fast food industry. I try my hardest not to consume fast foods, and if I rarely ever do so it is roughly once every six months or so.

I have my space heater cranked up as high as it can go beside me and yet I still feel a tad cold, but I'm too lazy/tired to go find a blanket. So, I think I shall surf Facebook a bit and maybe add photos to my photo blog.

If I can stay awake that long...



0 comments: