BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

I've Got A Really Bad Disease, Its Got Me Begging In My Hands And Knees

Today was a good day. One of my best Mondays by far. The majority of my friends and I got together to do some filming for Zac's media studies project, which is a short film. It was a lot if fun. We still have some more shots for a different, but with what we got today it was a couple hours well spent. We got some weird looks from the people walking their dogs in the dog park, though...but we needed the woods. :)

And then we played some Mario Karts Wii back at my house. I fail...and I own the game and play somewhat often...grr...

I filmed a vlog, but I didn't like the location...and the startup disk in my computer us low. So...I need to clean it up before adding more stuff to it . Which sort of sucks.

I have school for 3days before leaving for Boston. I'm excited. For once. And I have American money, so it's all good. But it's so boring compared to our Canadian money(aka monopoly money). Colour is a good thing to have, it helps differentiate between the bills. And I will miss the loonie and toonie while away for those couple days...1dollar bills are simply irritating to me. I can see how they are better than carrying a lot of coin, yet coupled with being the same green as the others, they get mistaken for different amounts.

I need to write some more poetry for Thursday night, so I'm off to be creative and then sleep. Hope you all had a good long weekend. :)





Posted with LifeCast


0 comments: