BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'Cos I Don't Know Who I Am Without You, All I Know Is That I Should...

I hate this week. I'm only at school for three days this week and I'm not enjoying it.

I have 3 different projects to finish tonight before I leave for Boston. And I need to do laundry, as well...ugh...

Tomorrow night I am reading at the poetry night. My gentleman companion does not want to attend, though, and this makes me disgruntled? Am I asking too much of him? If he had events I would willingly go to them. And we've been together for 6 months yesterday, so I'm not sure...am I expecting way too much? I know he doesn't like poetry, and hasn't been feeling well lately, but aren't you supposed to be supportive of the other person in your relationship? Or I could just be delusional, why would someone go out of their way and do something that they obviously don't want to do?

But I digress...

I think I may have a sinus infection, and I'm somewhat sleep deprived. Joy.

Nothing too exciting except there were anti abortion people out in front of our high school yesterday. I took a picture. I'll post it later.

I just saw the new Harry Potter trailer. Freaking awesome. I hope it's better than the fifth one. That one was awful. By "dark" they just didn't turn any lights on at all.

Anyways, homework is calling me.

-LANA

Ps: To the writer of "Methodless Madness", you are more than welcome for the birthday wishes. :)


Posted with LifeCast


0 comments: