BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

But Then Again Mike Newton Doesnt Know What Chivalry Is, So I Guess Ill Check Out This Edward Cullen…

I love sleeping in. It's such a wonderfully blissful thing to wake up when you need to instead of when you have by alarms going off.

It's the long weekend and I'm spending it doing homework because I'm missing that week of school.

And I like to go out and about Sundays. I wanted to do some photography, but it's cloudy and overcast so the shots I were planning probably won't happen... Meh...

I'm reading at a poetry night Thursday. I'm excited for that. If find people tend to like poetry or they don't. But then for those who like it, no one ever lives every single published peice. I can only read so much from certain authors before feeling like my brain will explode.

School is done in about a month I believe. That's something to look forward to. And then I'm taking Young Drivers so i can get a cut in insurance and learn proper driving skills.

Has anyone listened to the new Green Day album? It's sounds like Green Day, but some of the phrasing reminds me of My Chemical Romance's Black Parade album, just slightly. And I swear they've stolen some guitar licks again... But I love how it's a concept album, it tells a story. These albums are disappearing, I think, so it's refreshing to see/hear them.

I'm going on a quest today to see if our turntable is in our laundry room... I feel like breaking out the vinyl. Our record store downtown has CDs but also a large collection of vinyl, it's an awesome place. The only other place to buy CDs is Walmart or our slowly dying Zellers. But I haven't bought a cd in months. U can't even remember which one it was... I've taken to iTunes if I like the artist enough to give them money. But if I feel they are just catchy, or want some "popular" music, I'll download it. And now with some of the songs being 1.29 or such on iTunes, that's just irritating.

Anyways, I'm going to go find some breakfast and then begin my day of homework.

Also, happy birthday to the writer of the blog "Methodless Madness", have a great day. :)

Until next time,

Me.


Posted with LifeCast

0 comments: