BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

But All The Promises We Make From The Cradle To The Grave, When All I Want Is You.

School has been mind numbing and somewhat stressful. Bio is interesting, sociology is brain melting, yearbook has deadlines coming up and drama has our play opening up in a week. And then there are soccer games starting next week.

My socio teacher wears colour coordinated outfits. Today it was navy blue day. Her shirt had small white polkadots, and then a denim jacket, grey blue jeans and a blue and dark blue scarf. The other day it was pink themed...

It's cold out, but there was soccer practice today. It went fairly well. At least it stopped raining for the duration of practice, but it's precipitating again now.

I'm handing in a letter of resignation to work, tomorrow. I need more time to focus on my education. And then during the summer I can just galivant about, or read, or write, or sleep in, etc. It will be enjoyable.

My GC is getting his hair cut tonight and that will be a historic event because he hasn't cut it in ages. I've been invited to witness this. It shall be interesting.

Until later,
Me.


Posted with LifeCast


0 comments: