BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Coin Operated Boy, All The Other Real Ones That I Destroy Cannot Hold A Candle To My New Boy, And I'…

It's been a cold, rainy day, today. Usually I welcome the spring weather, but it's too damp and chilly for me, sadly. I'd love to be able to go bike around but that's not possible with this week's projected forecast. Darn...

I received my school rugby jacket and shirts today. They're pretty schweet. I haven't had a windbreaker in a while, so that's exciting.

School was fairly easy going. Bio in the morning always allows adequate time to wake up. Yearbook let me finish some forgotten homework and upload photos of a school play I shot. Lunch was spent with my GC(gentleman companion) on one side of me and his friend on my other side talking about Metal Gear Solid. My two guy friends on the other side of the table thought the best thing to do would be to laugh at my melting brain. So that was a predictable, enjoyable lunch hour. The other day the discussion was about Stsrgate. Just to spite my GC, I think I will vow never to watch an episode of it. Ever.

Drama was good. We open our play in 9 says and counting. Dun dun dunn... I'm pretty much good to go. It's just finding some costuming. Sociology had us watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. My two "supportive" friends from lunch had an assign and dismiss, so they joined me. We shared some laughs.

I then had my hair dyed red. And that's pretty much my day. I need to incest in bear mace, though, or maybe just go over what Tae Kwondo I remember from when I was 8... Regardless, I may have need for either of them because my friends believe I may still have an obsessed stalker. I think they just want to see someone punch this individual in general, but we shall see.

There's a talent show tomorrow. My curiosity is piqued to see what talent my high school posseses. It will be blogged about tomorrow when I get home from guitar.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.


Posted with LifeCast


1 comments:

Carter Vance said...

Just letting you know that I think you meant "invest" not "incest".