BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shush Girl. Shut Your Lips. Do The Helen Keller And Talk With Your Hips.

My day was better than some of the others I've been having lately. I cleaned my room and am actually über close to finishing it for once. I'm then going to be able to paint it. I'm thinking "sea life" by Behr. It's a torquoise colour. :)

I went to home depot, as well. I love that store. And I visited wal-mart to purchase a 3 drawer filing cabinet to assist in cleaning my bedroom.

Wal-mart and Costco are the hearts of consumerism, which is, sadly, what our society is based upon. I don't grasp how spending money will help get the country/government out of a recession, though. It seems slightly backwards to me. No, I think we need a "Hitler". Not for causing WWIII, we are already on our way for something like that to happen, what with North Korea, Pakistan, Iran and the Middle East, but I digress. As for Hitler, he brought Germany out of their depression. His choices caused beneficial change and his actions created a functioning country...until the whole concept of genecide... But yeah... We just need a leader of some form to step it up. I doubt Harper will, though. And everyone expects Obama to have the answers. Which are exceptionally high expectations, á mon avis. He does not have a magic wand, or powers, or one ring to rule them all, that I know of. But he has a new dog, if that's important to anyone. And Kutner died on House to go work for him...

Regardless, how is spending more money going to solve a deficit? Plus there's whatever amount that the States now owes China.

Anyways, I have school tomorrow.

Until next time,

LANA


Posted with LifeCast


0 comments: