BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me...

So...

I haven't blogged in a really long time it seems. My sincerest apologies. I was focusing all of my time towards dance. But I was in the performance last night, so it's all good now. And I am currently on March Break, so it's even better. :)

Not too much going on, lately. I saw the Watchmen the Sunday of when it came out. It was fairly decent. I enjoyed it. Although, I have read the awesome graphic novel so I knew what was going to happen ahead of time. Yet, it was nice to see how close to the storyline it was. Except for how the changed the end around a bit. BUT, because I HATE spoilers, I won't say anything more.

I made blue Jello the other night. And then ate all of it in under 5 minutes, I think. It was wonderful. I no longer have Jello now, though, so I need to go buy some more. True story.


Walking to work the other day from school there was carpet rolled up in the middle of the road. I wondered whose it was and did they not realize they were missing a carpet.


The next day a man was trying to tie, what looked like some large sheet of plywood or something, I wasn't really paying attention, to the roof of his car with rope. He had the doors open and was tossing the rope over the object to the other side of his vehicle so he could pull it through. I was glad I was walking to work so that there would be no possibilities of me being hit by the man driving the car or what he had tied to it.

I ate a container of "No Name" pringles chips today. I only ate them because they weren't name brand. I will never eat "Pringles" again. One of my friends puked them up this one time at a party. They smell awful and look like insulation. Never again.

I might film a video blog today. I filmed one the other night, but it's not very good because I was really tired and just rambled on about crap. So...basically the usual. :)

Anyways, I'm going to go through some photos to put onto my photo blog because I've neglected it for ages. You can see it here.

'Til Next Time. Hopefully some time soon...

-Lana

0 comments: