BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me...

Nothing too interesting so far today. I worked 6 hours. Yay.

People are interesting creatures. I try not to be creepy, but I can't help but watch their interactions while they sit at a table where I work. The two girl friends chatting about life, or the couple who keep staring deep into each others eyes, or the elderly woman sitting by herself drinking her coffee. They all have stories that we can only see a short glimpse of. It's intriguing. Then again, I've always been a person who wondered where everyone else was driving to while I was sitting in the back seat of a car on the highway.

I guess I tend to think about others more than myself. Where random strangers are headed to rather than my own destinations...oh well.

It's St. Patrick's Day today. I wore black and neon lime green striped leggings, with my black jeans rolled up to my knees. Styling, without a doubt. And then a green t-shirt with a monster it saying 'roar'. And I tied some green ribbon to my crossword converse running shoes, and some green ribbon to my bobby pin that keeps my bangs out of my face. I was festive. I like being festive. But the next event isn't until Easter, which happens to be the weekend of my birthday. Joy.

My space heater keeps annoying me. If I turn it up as high as it can go, which is nice and warm, it shuts off the power bar it's plugged into after a bit of time because the plug heats up and starts to melt things or something. I don't know...it probably is not safe, though, knowing my luck. Yet, if I have it a setting lower, I find it is not warm enough. I could go find a hoodie or a blanket I suppose to wear at my computer...yet that would require me actually making an effort.

*Sigh*

I am planning on going to the zoo tomorrow. Hoping it will not rain. That would be absolutely awful and I shall curse the weather gods or whatnot. So! I am quite excited. I LOVE the zoo. Just do. I've practically grown up there. Tis always good fun. :) Above is a picture of me from a long time ago at the zoo. My love for dinosaurs is also showcased.

Anyways! I'm off to dinner.

Til Next Time.

-Lana

0 comments: